1. I make it fast and easy. I can pay instantly via paypal or venmo. And, I can also pay with a check - your choice.
2. I will pay a fair amount for your item based on current market conditions.
3. My reputation is perfect on ebay. I have a 24 year track record with a positive ebay feedback record of over 2,500 successful and happy transactions - click here to see my ebay feedback or see below for recent comments. I have NEVER had a negative feedback left for me on ebay in 24 years !
4. Most transactions take place via UPS or USPS. Easy. I will also travel to purchase collections or estates.
5. We will find a new home for your equipment. It will be reused. I make money by helping get unused camera gear into the hands of people that want to bring these older photographic tools back to life. We also reuse all of our packing material.
Here are some more things to know:
1. I purchase antique, vintage and classic cameras. Mainly cameras pre-1970. I also purchase camera collections and estates.
2. Unfortunately, most Kodak* and Polaroid and movie cameras have little to no value. They were made by the millions and most people saved them, thus they are very common. *Unless they have colored bellows or are very old.
3. I am not able to pay retail ebay prices for your equipment. In general, I pay about 55-60% of what your item may sell for on ebay. Why so "little" you ask ? Selling on ebay costs money, in fact about 15%-20% of the final value of each item goes to auction and credit card fees, more if it sells internationally. Second, is the risk involved if a camera or lens is faulty and needs repairs which are costly. Third, I need some compensation for my time. When I get a camera, I fully clean it, assess its complete working condition and prepare it for its next owner. It takes time to evaluate items, take images and prepare them for sale and shipping. Its not as easy as people think. Most national and large camera dealers, like keh.com, pay 30-40% of retail values. I strive to pay much more because I am a lifelong collector, first and foremost. I am passionate about cameras and I don't have a warehouse or overhead like the big companies do. I am 100% online; a virtual store and a one man operation. Read more about me HERE.
Ready to sell something to me ? Please proceed by:
1. Describe as best your can, your item and the condition it's in (if you know).
2. Send as many photographs of your item as possible.
3. Give me 24 hours to respond to you. Thank you !